[ In-Law Suite ]
First, please schedule a Discovery Call to get the process started.
Next, we will plan an In-Home Consultation to discuss the new space in depth. We will talk about space planning, functionality, lifestyle, and the basics such as furnishings, fixtures, and finishes. This initial meeting will most likely be between 1 and 3 hours as we will also begin with conceptual ideas and development.
Then, we will begin the design process! At this time, Bethany and the team will take all of the information gathered from the previous consultations and create a custom design tailored to your goal.
- Line by line, detailed presentation of the items that go into the room
- Interior Elevations (As needed)
- Paint color selection, windows, doors (As needed)
- 3D Renderings of proposed space
- One page, big picture presentation of the items in the design plan
[Scaled Floor Plan]
- Existing Floor Plan
- Proposed Floor Plan Layout
- Proposed Electrical Plan (As needed)
- Proposed Plumbing Plan (As needed)
- Proposed Architectural Plan (As needed)
- Tile layout drawings to scale for installers (As needed)
- 3D Video Walkthrough of new space
- 3D Manual Walkthrough of new space
- 1hr Flooring selection meeting
- Paint color selection meeting
- Complimentary samples when needed
- Designer site visits throughout construction
- Contractor referrals and collaboration during construction until project is complete
- & More!
[Design Review Call]
- Scheduled upon receipt of design plans
- Line-by-line review of the design plan with the designer
- Revisions (As needed)
- To prepare for this call, find some helpful tips here
- Architectural Features
- Coffered Ceilings
- Faux Beams
- Crown Moulding
- Accent Wall Trim
- & More!
- Sofa / Sectional
- Area Rug
- End Tables
- Coffee Table / Ottoman
- Table Lamps
- Floor Lamps
- Window Treatments
- Decor & Accessories
- Accent Chair
- Sofa Table
- & More! .
- Floor Stains
- & More!
Once all selections are made and designs are approved, we will begin applying the design plan by purchasing the items and collecting for install.
Installations of artwork, light fixtures and wallpapers will need to be completed before staging can take place. This may need to be a process that spans across multiple days.
Refinishing floors and painting will also need to be completed before any major furnishings are placed in the room to protect the items from damage and excessive movement.
Once all items have arrived, we will schedule a day to deliver the furnishings and stage the room for the "WOW" factor.
*Due to supply chain issues and delays, some items will take longer to arrive than others. When this happens, we will evaluate the timelines and plan accordingly.
To prepare for the photo shoot, we will bring in additional items to place finishing touches. We will likely need to prep for staging before the photographer arrives.
On the day of the photo shoot, the photographer and the designer will work through several full room shots from different angles and close-up shots of areas throughout the room. We would love to publish these photos on our website and marketing materials to show off our work!
Welcome to your new custom home design by Bethany!